Tuesday, September 15, 2020

CAN I ELIMINATE ALL DEBTS? - BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY IN BERGEN COUNTY NJ (201) 646-3333

CAN I ELIMINATE ALL DEBTS?


HACKENSACK BANKRUPTCY LAWYER (201) 646-3333


Will bankruptcy get  rid of my debts?

Before deciding to file for bankruptcy, you must understand what bankruptcy will and  will not do for you. Bankruptcy won't solve every problem or get rid of every  debt.

Types of debts

Whether bankruptcy is the right choice depends in large part on the type of  debt you have. There are two main types of debts: secured and unsecured.  Bankruptcy will discharge most unsecured debts, but not secured debts. It is  important to know the difference between the types.


Hey Mr Gomez, it's me Karen, I'd like to thank you for the work you did, everything turned out great, I'd like you to thank you your secretary too, she's very helpful. I'm recommending you to all my friends, you did a good job and I thank you for your work.



The problems bankruptcy will remedy

Bankruptcy won't get rid of all debts, but it will remedy many common problems  including credit cards and utility bills, and wage garnishments. Other debts,  such as mortgages and car loans, can be paid down through a Chapter 13  bankruptcy.

The debts bankruptcy will not eliminate

Some debts cannot be discharged through bankruptcy. These include alimony and  child support, student loans and taxes as well as debts incurred through fraud.


I've known Rafael Gomez for seven years. He's a really good attorney, he helped me with all my cases and I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a quality attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment