Tuesday, October 13, 2020

WARNING SIGNS OF BANKRUPTCY

 WARNING SIGNS OF BANKRUPTCY

(201) 646-3333

If several of the following apply in your situation, you might consider discussing bankruptcy with New Jersey Bankruptcy lawyer Rafael Gomez:




  • your total debt, not including your car or house loan, is more than you could pay, even over five or more years
Hi Rafael Gomez, I just coming to my house I got already my divorce that's why I wanted to send you this message I appreciate what you do and with for me and I want to recommend all my friends. Thank you.



  • collection agencies are calling you at home and/or at work




  • you owe income taxes that you are currently unable to pay

  • you have few assets




People who have had their wages garnished can especially benefit from a bankruptcy because the bankruptcy will stop the garnishment and could potentially help you get some of the garnished money back.


Hi guys my name is Vanessa Reynoso I hired mr. Gomez as one of my lawyer for me, to help me out and I could have been more happier with his help so I recommend you guys if you guys need any help to hire him, because he'll get you out of a bad situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment